Last updated 20 January 2021
It’s great to know you’ve chosen to be part of our community at Legally Possible (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, please contact us at email@example.com.
- When you visit our website http://www.legallypossible.co.uk (the “Website”) or use any of our services (the “Services” which include the website), you are trusting us with your personal information that could identify you (“personal information”). We want to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, how we may process it, and what rights you have in relation to it.
- If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services and leave our website immediately.
- Your privacy and confidentiality is taken seriously. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. This could be when you express interest in our products and/or Services when you participate in activities on the Website, such as posting comments on our page or when you contact us.
Thus, the personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
We only retain your personal data for as long as reasonable necessary. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or believe there could be a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Any information or data collected through either subscribing to Legally Possible’s platform through MailChimp will not be kept for any longer than necessary and will only be used to send Newsletters and emails. Your information will not be used for anything else without your consent.
Your legal rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data under certain circumstances. You may request access to your personal data or request erasure of your personal data. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that it can take us longer than a month to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. In any event, you will be kept regularly updated and notified.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
Our website may display advertisements. These cookies may be used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies may also help us to keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
To find out more information about cookies and how they are used, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
As our Website is a publishing medium, anyone can publish information about themselves through leaving a comment on our site, for example. Although great care is taken to ensure user generated content is moderated, we are not always able to moderate content as soon as it is published.